Work with us
We are currently looking for an experienced Hair Stylist and Technician on either part time and permanent basis. We can accommodate part time but would prefer a full time employee. The prospective employee should be willing to start work with us as soon as possible. Continuous training will be provided as per the changing trends in the market as the founders place a very high emphasis on employee’s talent and client satisfaction.
Number of Openings: 1
Hair Stylist Job Description and Responsibilities: We are looking for a creative candidate
with an eye for design for the position of hairstylist.
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to clients’ needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, colouring, and highlighting hair.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
**Additionally, hairstylist need to be an expert “people person” to attract and retain long-term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in a salon setting
- Proven skills and ability to retain and impress clients
Salary: $15-20 / hour (negotiable) + 10% commission on product sales
There is no price for skill and talent, and hence our remuneration is very flexible if you’re
talented, or are a Senior or Master Technician. Sky’s the limit for us! We would love to hear from you!
To apply: Send us your resume and portfolio at email@example.com. Don’t
hesitate to share your instagram profile in case you have one and you demonstrate your talent on social media.
Posted 2 days ago